Problems with fabrik especially list plugins since update

griffin

Hi Team Fabrik

Joomla 3.5.1
Fabrik 3.4.3

Had someone decide to hack my site a week ago, have since paid to have the site cleaned and installed all updates etc.

I am now having issues with fabrik especially on Lists - including not being able to inline edit, drop down link to details view not working without refreshing each time, update column not working - element to select shows "Please Select" only, data entered in one record going to another record or disappearing, modal view problems, hover shows data from other record (intermittent).

Also have been having intermittent problems with link to form 404 error.

Also, form with email plugin was bringing wrong data through placeholder.

Have re-updated fabrik via FTP etc but no joy - any suggestions or help with fixing this would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
Chris

Thanks for replies. Have done full GitHub update via FTP - did again yesterday. Checked files match in link "see this for reference" and they do match.

Having to refresh page constantly which is really frustrating. Have checked settings and changed from Ajax to not Ajax and back again same issues.

Is no one else having these issues?? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks.

I can confirm an issue with
list: ajaxfy=no, ajaxfied links= yes, RenderButtons=dropdown

You can select an ajaxfied link from the dropdown only once. The popup is displaying, after closing it the List buttons "Dropdown" button is "dead".
No reaction, no JS error.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back