Problems with search filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

braga

I built two tables in mysql dbase, in a relation to each other (1 to many) through a security code call (codfiscaleid)

If I apply the filters search for data on a single table is fine.
If I apply the filter for date on the two tables together get an sql error like this.

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \')
SQL=SELECT SUM(tot_pagato) AS value, \'All\' AS label FROM Anagrafica INNER JOIN Polizze ON Polizze.codfiscaleid = Anagrafica.codfiscaleid \n WHERE Polizze.dataincasso REGEXP "[[:<:]]1970-01-01 00:00:00[[:>:]]" ) "

I'm being told that the problem is in MySQL, but if I feel in sql directly n Mysql is applied properly.
Help, I can also give you a login to try the simple project.
Thanks a lot.

It was my mistake, I resolved, but I still have some problems with the search filters by date.
I'm using a table composed from a join by two other tables. When I apply a search filter on the field date effect, the filter is working properly.
When I apply a search filter on the Field payment date I have a problem, could not be because some of these fields are still empty? How can I fix this? In any case if I put a date that there is in some record in the filter It replied that can not find any record...
Please can you help me and I have placed a great help for my work Thanks a lot

what's the difference between your two date elements?
Having empty dates shouldnt effect the query - although of course they wont be displayed if you filter for a given date

No, I meant that if I put in a search filter a date present in this column, the filter tells me that there is no record that given it es see. two windows in attach.

If dou you like I'll give you a access to my site.
thanks a lot

Attachments

• Schermata-1.jpg
    Schermata-1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Schermata-2.jpg
    Schermata-2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 295
The same thing happens to me with version 2 of Fabrik I'm testing for the same work on a second site, see windows attached

Attachments

• Schermata-4.jpg
    Schermata-4.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Schermata-5.jpg
    Schermata-5.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 274
No, I meant that if I put in a search filter a date present in this column, the filter tells me that there is no record that given it es see. two windows in attach.

Not sure if this is the problem, but I notice the date format for the column you are filtering on is different to the format you are using to filter with. One is YYYY-MM-DD, the other is MM-DD-YYYY.

Try specifying your filter using the same format as the column is displayed in, see if that helps.

-- hugh

I tried to turn all the data in formats Y-m-d, but oddly on some fields when I try to change this format it reject the changing saying "Please select a unique element name" and don't gives me the chance to change ... however, in the columns where I managed the problem remains.... is to note that the date should be included in Italian or d-m-Y...
Can You can give a look at the site? fpillustrazioni.it/home/Joomla - and the same in Joomla 1_5
fpillustrazioni.it/home/Joomla1_5

Thanks a lot

I'm trying to change the field "DataIncasso" but when I go to save the change The site goes in crash and I can not change anything? and it seems very strange!
and or me the same message appears and does not make me change the item ..."Please select a unique element name" but I have selected one.
please help

Solved the problem: The search filters were not working with the database in mysql.
I had set in mysql the date field "date" and the same thing in Fabrik, but when I apply the filter, it does not works and especially when I have three "date" fields and I want to use the filters between them.
I tried to change the field in MYSQL Data (yyyy-mm-dd) from "Data" to "Datatime" and the filters have all begun to work to perfection ... exceptional

I remember to you, I had a mysql database on which I went to work with Fabrik

Hurra!!!! Thanks
Now I'm working with Fabrik 2 and now I have to study how to perform the Join and reports based on my selections or Query ...

;D;D;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back