Relationship Many to Many, Error in View

tiagovareta

Hi,

I have two tables (employees and children), 1 employee for having several children and 1 credibility can have several employees.
To do this table I created a table (sponsorship).

- I want you to open the form of the collaborators if you can add children and see sponsored children, And you are doing well!
- I also want that when opening the child's chart you see the godparents and it is possible to add more godparents, This part is not doing, give an error! Gives error when I create the left join relationship.

Employees: fields and relations:
Colaboradores_Campos.png

Colaboradores_Relacoes.png

Children: fields and relations:
Criancas_Campos.png

Criancas_Relacoes.png

Sponsorship: fields:
Apadrinhamento_Campos.png

Employees view, ok:
Vista_Colaboradores.png

Children view, with error:
Vista_Criancas.png

This is looking very strange:

All your lists are going to the same database table apadrinahmento?

How can you add a join from "criancas" to xy (or "colaboratores" to xy) if the list isn't related to criancas (or colaboratores) at all?
The element id_colaborator (with identical element name but different ids) is showing up multiple times in the same list (shouldn't be possible at all).

How did you create this setup?

If you have a many-to-many relation you'll need a linking table, eg.
Table godparents (can have multiple children)
Table children (can have multiple godparents)
-> you need a 3rd table e.g. godparents_children holding the relations

This is looking very strange:

All your lists are going to the same database table apadrinahmento?

How can you add a join from "criancas" to xy (or "colaboratores" to xy) if the list isn't related to criancas (or colaboratores) at all?
The element id_colaborator (with identical element name but different ids) is showing up multiple times in the same list (shouldn't be possible at all).

How did you create this setup?

If you have a many-to-many relation you'll need a linking table, eg.
Table godparents (can have multiple children)
Table children (can have multiple godparents)
-> you need a 3rd table e.g. godparents_children holding the relations

Hi Troester,

The only tables that are linked to the sponsorship table are the children and employees.

Fields that appear in duplicate were created automatically when I made other relationships. It really is strange, but I do not understand why they were created.

The table that joins the two tables: employees and children, is sponsorship.

OK, that list now shows correctly.

Somehow you had an element, nome_crianca, on the apadrinhamento form which shouldn't have been there - it was a "child" of an element on a different list. I really don't know how that happened. Obviously shouldn't have done. It may have resulted from moving another element between lists.

I've deleted that copy of the element on the apadrinhamento form, and that list now displays OK.

-- hugh

OK, that list now shows correctly.

Somehow you had an element, nome_crianca, on the apadrinhamento form which shouldn't have been there - it was a "child" of an element on a different list. I really don't know how that happened. Obviously shouldn't have done. It may have resulted from moving another element between lists.

I've deleted that copy of the element on the apadrinhamento form, and that list now displays OK.

-- hugh

Hi Cheesegrits,

When you have a list of children, it continues to give error:
(I also want that when opening the child's chart you see the godparents and it is possible to add more godparents, This part is not doing, give an error! Gives error when I create the left join relationship.)

You'll have to give me exact steps to reproduce the error on your site. I have no idea which list "the child's chart" is, or what "godparents" are. Remember your site is a foreign language to me, so all the table and element names are just meaningless strings of random characters. I don't know what the "iudbheahwbhyuxyuf" table means, or the "cvbaduygewoi" element is. :)

-- hugh

You'll have to give me exact steps to reproduce the error on your site. I have no idea which list "the child's chart" is, or what "godparents" are. Remember your site is a foreign language to me, so all the table and element names are just meaningless strings of random characters. I don't know what the "iudbheahwbhyuxyuf" table means, or the "cvbaduygewoi" element is. :)

-- hugh

:) :) :)
Sorry!!!

In the frontend:
- 5th menu option
- 1st menu option (The error is in this list)

-- hugh

Hi Cheesegrits,

Have you always been able to access the list?

The list will be this, and when we access it gives error:
ListaCriancas-Erro.png

You'll have to give me exact steps to reproduce the error on your site

I have no idea how to get to the page you posted a picture of.

Please give me exact steps. Which includes which list / form / whatever I need to go to, if it's on the front end of the backend, etc.

Basically, I have a link to your /administrator. That's it. You have dozens of lists and forms. I have no clue what I'm supposed to be looking at.

-- hugh

OK, just loading the Criancas list generates an error on the "nome_crianca" element, which doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

I've unpublished that element. Haven't done anything with it as I don't know what it's supposed to be. And it seems to have been "orphaned". Suggest you delete it, and recreate it.

-- hugh

OK, just loading the Criancas list generates an error on the "nome_crianca" element, which doesn't seem to be set up correctly.

I've unpublished that element. Haven't done anything with it as I don't know what it's supposed to be. And it seems to have been "orphaned". Suggest you delete it, and recreate it.

-- hugh

Hi Cheesegrits,

Were you able to access the list? Did you make any changes?
I have now acceded again and is already working ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back