Repeat Group question

jgr

Hello.

I'm using Fabrik 1.06 on Joomla 1.0.15. I want a form with the repeat group facility. When I click on the 'add' link on the form, my fields are prefilled with the data from the group above. Is it possible for me to add a group with blank fields? If so, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

OK, well we do appear to have a bug in the duplicateGroup() javascript function in form.js. I'm working on it.

-- hugh

I am also experiencing this. One other thing to mention is that after the form goes through any element validation that fails, the next presentation of the form gets text elements pre-populated with a comma separated list of all values in all the corresponding repeated elements of the same kind. I would expect the same original single value to be re-populated after a validation that was in each individual element.

thanks.

I've seen this happen too.

Another thing I've noticed - If you click the add link to add a group of fields, then click the delete link delete them, including the the original one, then click add again you get a big space before the first group appears.

It's on my list, I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Keep bumping this thread if I don't respond within a day or two.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back