Repeated group, some records disappeared

Borox

Hi,

I'be had a strange behavior on a repeated group.
Most of the time it works fine, but yesterday, when adding a new group, most of the other records disappeared from the list. I thought it was just a display error, but when I saved, the records really disappeared from the database. Moreover some of the fields were not saved.
I have no default value when I add a group, so most of the time a new group is showing a blank record. But sometimes a new group is showing some values in the fields, I'm not sure but it seems that when this occured, I'm having some problem with this repeated group.

Is it something known?
It was yesterday, after that I both update joomla to 3.7.1 and fabrik 3.6

Thanks.

Did you either clear your browser cache, or set "Bust JS" in the Fabrik global options to force a reload (something you might want to do after updating Fabrik, to force all browsers accessing your pages to update their JS)?

Depending what version you updated from, there may be some JS changes in the repeat group handling.

If it still happens after clearing your cache or setting Bust JS, let me know, I'll take a look.

-- hugh

It appeared before I updated both joomla and Fabrik (I tried to clear the browser cache, but there was still a problem).
Now I'm up to date and I put Burst JS to YES, so if it happens again I'll tell you quickly.

Thanks Hugh.

Hi,

It happens again :( , a bit different this time, when I clicked to add a group, the 2 other groups vanished. I load again the record, the groups appear and this time when I add a new group it worked.

It doesn't happen all the time...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back