Replication of records while using reference in databasejoin element on the same table.

Accidentally, the number of records was increased in 10 times in the list. One thing which I did it was adding element with databasejoin type with reference on the same table.

Trying to fix I changed this element back to the field type and had tried to upload data through the listcsv plugin. While uploading I have replication of data again. I suppose that there is some bug in it.

This issue is very critical for us.

What are you doing in the listcsv plugin?

That plugin is only needed if you have to modify data being imported. So are you running your own code in it?

-- hugh

I just tried to import data using feature "import csv" neither customizations. But problem with replication was occurred before my try to import data.

The problem was with a join, where the import had both non-raw and raw element columns, the raw element column was set to 0, but the join itself was using the "label" as the "value" (US states, both value and label set to "state").

When I modified your State join to use 'id' as the value, and modified the CSV file you gave me to set the province_raw to 1 (to match the "Alabama"), it imported fine.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back