require once error

lhuyghe

I have installed fabrik 1.0.5.2
Everything did go well and I recevie the message that the installation was successfull
but when I try to use fabrik, I have the following message

Warning: require_once(C:\wamp\www\SiteJoomla/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\SiteJoomla\administrator\components\com_fabrik\admin.fabrik.php on line 28

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\SiteJoomla/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\SiteJoomla\administrator\components\com_fabrik\admin.fabrik.php on line 28

Can you help me ?

Looks like you are missing a file from your main Joomla install. The file ./administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php should exist.

What version of J! is this?

-- hugh

Ah, well that's the problem. Fabrik 1.0.x doesn't run on J! 1.5.x. We are still in early Beta testing Fabrik 2.0, which is built from the ground up for J! 1.5.

The Fabrik 2.0b is available for download, but is not yet stable enough for live site use.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back