Show-hide column, checked & unchecked boxes on list - need help

Hi,

I had small success to migrate from Joomla 2.5.18 and fabrik 3.0.9 to url: my main test site with Joomla 3.2.2 and fabrik 3.1.
I migrate with my site-actualization-date-2014-02-25, so i have current data in new J!3.2.2.

I try built the same options i had in old J!2.5.18 and fabrik3.9.

The first what is important for me is option for list:
show-hide columns and display checked and unchecked checboxes with column-names.

I did this in list template on old J+F, you wrote for me what lines and where to put them in files of list template.
Can i duplicate list template by coping the subfolder with template and renamind with new-name?

See screen shot with this option for list in old J+F,

list is here: http://194.181.162.166/cc.joomla322/index.php/menu-zgloszenie-naprawy/klienci-adm-rejestr-napraw
your login + password are the same for all my J! sites

Attachments

• Zaznaczenie_469.png
    Zaznaczenie_469.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 193
Did you realize that with Fabrik3.1 and Joomla3.2.2 you MUST use aJoomla bootstrap template (e.g. the protostar template coming with Joomla3)?
And you have to use the Fabrik "bootstrap" list/form/details templates (or create your own custom templates starting with the Fabrik bootstrap ones)?
In Fabrik3.1 there's a list option to show/toggle the columns ("Filters" section)

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Yes, my list template = bootstrap,
hmm, yes=ok---i see now this option show/hide column on my list view

So, i have only 1 problem:

I need -- at start = when list view --- some column hidden - how to do this?

No, at the moment that isn't possible. You could probably do it with some custom JS, but there is no out-of-box way of doing it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back