Show result of PHP script as list

Hello guys, I need to generate a report from database based on 2 date elements. My idea is to create new form with these 2 date elements (from - to), add a PHP plugin with SQL select script and then I need to show this result as a list. Could you please help me? Maybe another solution? Thx

Nope, we don't support using anything but MySQL tables or views as lists.

Can you achieve what you need with a MySQL view? You can build a view from any 'select' query which returns a valid set of rows, and includes a unique id Fabrik can use as the "primary key" (row id).

Once you've built and saved the view in MySQL, you can then create a Fabrik list from it. The list has to be "read only", ie. you can't edit it or add/remove rows, but you can display the list and details views.

-- hugh

Hugh, thank you for your reply, but in the meantime I found a solution. Yours solution will not allow me to update where condition from frontend. I have created another MySQL view a linked it to Fabrik list (as you described) and then created another form with two date elements and PHP plugin which will replace SQL script for my MySQL view.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back