Simply review entered data on another window in a Multi-Form

ArjanM

After a customer has made a reservation for a generator we want to present the customer an overview (next screen in the form) of the reservation with the data he has entered so he can review it and revert back to the previous screen to correct it. What is the right way and procedure to just display entered data in a form?

-- Arjan.

Man, I hate questions with "simple" or "simply" in the subject, they invariably turn out to be anything but. :)

You can try the "confirmation" form plugin. This was designed to do exactly what you are asking for. However, it has some issues we haven't yet resolved with certain element types, where HTML itself doesn't let use pre-fill the values, and a few other little issues.

So it's pretty much "it works or it doesn't", depending on how complex your form is.

-- hugh

Hahaha, yeah, I know the feeling :) But Fabrik is so advanced (and I just love that) that I could'nt find how to 'simply' ;););) display information from the Elements... I willl try to create the overview with the Confirmation-plugin en hope it works... Thanks!

-- Arjan.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back