Slideshow error

andrei

After I've changed the size of the image, i get this unexplicable error:

tablerecs___file not found - is it set to show in the table view?

I tried by plugin and by menu but i get sam result... I have just setup some permissions...

What cand it be?

I come back with more details: Fabrik 3.0.6.3, Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-283 github, Joomla 2.5.7

And one more thing, when I login the slideshow gives no error, but when i logout it shows the error.

Thank you

That error suggests that the element 'file' is not available, either unpublished or not set to show in the list (I've updated the message so it say's 'list' and not 'table')

So, what settiings do you have for tablerecs___file ?

slideshow

Hi,

i cannot have the list visible for the public ... the data is displayed only as slideshow..

initially the slideshow worked fine, but after some days, 2 weeks or so (more pictures were inserted) the Slideshow didn't filter anymore and returned the error.

when i see the Slideshow in logged area, it filters as requested and returns no error.
when i see the page outside the logged area, the filter doesn't work, the Slideshow displays all the pictures, a huge number, and it displays that error.:confused:

I have found a way around: i have created a view with few fields in mysql and made a list and slideshow based on the smaller data. when the view contains more than ~200 rows, the Slideshow returns the error.
And on 200 pictures it's slow to load. It would be fine to do pagination on Slideshow ... to load less pictures at first glance, and load the next by a button

visualization error

New message:

i still have the old problem concerning the error:
fotografii___fisier not found - is it set to show in the table view?

in the link you can see 2 visualizations, the issue is with the second slideshow, that is filtering the main table.
http://fundatiaradubogdan.org/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=35

The top visualization is working becouse i have made a set of: mysql view, fabrik list, fabrik visualization, joomla module for the filter.

But I need a form that lets the user to search for pictures.

Thank you!

Old message:

Hi,

I still have an issue related to Slideshow.
I am trying to filter a list of single picture records. I have a list of more than 2000 records with a fileupload element.

I published a visualization, for test purpose only, that is visible by this url:
http://fundatiaradubogdan.org/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=35 :rolleyes:

It returns a fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementField::getStorage() in ......\RaduBogdan\plugins\fabrik_visualization\slideshow\models\slideshow.php on line 215

That line reads:
$pic_opts['href'] = $slideElement->getStorage()->getFileUrl($k, 0);

fabrikdebug is enabled! O0

What does it mean, and can it be resolved?

Thank you! :)

Did any one else reported having problems with searching?
Am I the only one with this error?

fotografii___fisier not found - is it set to show in the table view?

friendly bump!

Are you using Fabrik 3? I can't seem to find that error message for Fabrik 3, only for Fabrik 2?

I'm using fabrik 3.0.6.3
last updated at the end of october 2012

Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ] 13-September-2012 14:00 GMT
PHP 5.3.3

Thank you

If you are only getting this error when you are not logged in, it sounds like an access control issue. Can you check the access levels on that element (fotografii___fisier)?

In order to use an element in the slideshow viz, it must be set to show in list view, AND the user loading the page must have at least read access to it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back