SOLVED: Calc element value disappears after ajax list filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

juuser

Hi,

Sorry for shoothing you with the problems so often, but here is another annoying one. In ajax list, after filtering the table, calc element value shows for about one second and then dissappears.

I have noticed this with couple of tables, but here is one example:
If you select "Vormid->Vormide hooldusplaan" from upper menu and enter some existing value to "Meie vormi nr." field, then after filtering it shows a date in field "Viimase kande kuup?ev" for a short time and then it changes to 1970-01-01 (if i remove the formatting from the date in calc element, then the value disappears totally).

BR,
Martin

Hmmm, looks like the problem is:

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}' at line 2 SQL=SELECT MAX(a.vormi_hindamise_kuupaev) FROM  plastone_tooted_vormi_hindamised AS a
WHERE a.vormi_id = {rowid}

... which is what is coming back from the AJAX call for the list's cacl update. And that's because rowid isn't set via the ajax_listUpdate method in the calc element.

I'll take a look, see if I can fix that.

-- hugh

OK, this commit should fix it:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/419ea8dd1aa146f9b43a7382bb842a4005c71b62

Re ...

Sorry for shoothing you with the problems so often

We are kind of pushing the boundries of even a Pro sub. Rob and I are currently discussing ways we can provide advanced levels of service, and what our options are for providing good support, without going broke. As I'm sure you understand, we just can't provide "unlimited" support, there has to be an upper bound on how much time we can spend on any given subscriber each month. But it is very difficult to quantify, and enforce.

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh! Will try Github update tonight.

I really appreciate the loads of hours you have spent on my threads. I understand that there is some limit of support even with Pro level. I try to comport myself a little with a fact that at least some of the problems are more of a bug and fixing them should make Fabrik better as a whole and also help other users.

I started bombing the forum after upgrade to Joomla 3 and Fabrik 3.2 and it seems that very soon the problems after upgrade are fixed. I will continue pro subscription for some time after i don't need much support anymore to compensate the time you have spent on me.

BR,
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back