[SOLVED] Cannot redeclare class DateInterval

Barcellos

Ana Barcellos
Error: "Cannot redeclare class DateInterval in .../plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 1"

Version: Joomla 3.6.2 migrated from 2.5.28
Fabrik 3.5 updated from Github today.

According to the error message, the problem would be on this line:
$php_result = eval($code);

I can't deny that my wish is to comment the line ;)
But since I have no clue what it is for, I thought that it would be better to ask you. :)

That means it is running some of your code in a PHP plugin, and your code is trying to redeclare that class.

-- hugh

Thank you, Hugh!
It is difficult to me to find out because who develops the site is the client, I am just responsible for the infrastructure. What means: I have no clue about what they invent. :)

Look at the form settings on the backend, under Plugins. There's probably a PHP plugin. Copy and paste the code here.

-- hugh

You were ALMOST right, Hugh. There was not a PHP plugin but dozen of them. :eek:

One of the examples: [deleted by the author since it was not useful]

Any hint?

Last edited:
That code isn't redefining a class.

For this level of help, you'll need to take out a paid subscription, then I can log in to the site and take a look.

And as we're dealing with (apparently) a lot of code, that you didn't write, and I presume you don't want me talking to your client to figure out what it all does, so I'll be diving in at the deep end with nothing to go on ... a Pro sub would be more appropriate that a Standard.

-- hugh

I agree with you, Hugh. This will require more efforts.
I will forward this issue to the user/developer and ask him to fix the mess that he created. :D:D:D
Yes, Paulo, if you read this, I'm talking about you. :p

LOL!

I'm sorry to be a pain. But subs is the only thing that puts food on my table, and I simply can't afford to work for free. I don't mind helping out with small day to day stuff, but when it comes to tracking down bugs in other people's custom code ...

-- hugh

It was much easier than I thought.
@cheesegrits help mentioning that the problem was related to the php form plugin was very useful since I could ask the user exactly what we needed. The problem was affecting just one form and the workaround was commenting the lines which were redeclaring the class DateInterval.
Migration finished. Phew!
Thank you very much again.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back