[SOLVED] Form Plugin Comment : display time

What exact setup do I need to replicate this one? Can someone post a screenshot of their plugin settings?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh.
Use the latest version Form Comment plugin and then follow the changes I made in post #20. Attached is a snippet of my plugin settings. It works well now for me; but I just noticed that each post is auto-sending 2 emails to each commentor (instead of just 1 email).
I hope that helps.

Attachments

• Comment-Plugin settings.PNG
    Comment-Plugin settings.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 274
That commit message gets the Commit Message of the Week award:

notification system was completely crazy non-functional non-logical pile of runny poo

Although I still think it should be a puddle, not a pile.

-- hugh

Hi Rob.
I looked at your updates & applied them to my plugin-form.php and comment.php files. Now my form / details is page is completely blank when I open the page from a list record. Was you solution updated for Joola 3.4 & Fabrik 3.3? I'm still using Joomla 3.3.3 & Fabrik 3.2 I had too many bugs when I tried to update to the latest about a month ago. So, I rolled back.
Thanks in advance.

you can't cherry pick changes and expect things to work. You need to update everything.
If you get a blank page PHP has produced an error which is not being reported on the screen. There's a section in the wiki on how to debug and report such issues so we can address them.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back