[ Solved ] How to make a query without having to make a view or create a new list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nusilmar

Since my background and knowledge is in SQL , and due to the fact that i lack the knowledge on PHP and JS, i was wondering if there is a way to make a query ( generated on that moment) that could show a list or a value based on what is on that query ? Or in alternative, create a NEW list based on a query in a way that it could be used by me on other calculations and data displays ?

As an example :

I was able to create a regular ( hourly) import through a schedule csv import, from my ERP DB (pending documents from customers) on MS SQL to fabrik. Since the data i get from that csv isn't conected to my fabrik customer table ( which as a field where i put my ERP customer code ( which is diferent from the one that i get on fabrik)), what i needed to do is to get a calc field of the total due by a customer based on the sum of pending documents from that customer. In a query i would do that in a breeze, and i was also able to make a mysql view to get the values i what, but my main purpose is to use as much as i can fabrik, to avoid using other means ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back