[ Solved ] How to make a query without having to make a view or create a new list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nusilmar

Since my background and knowledge is in SQL , and due to the fact that i lack the knowledge on PHP and JS, i was wondering if there is a way to make a query ( generated on that moment) that could show a list or a value based on what is on that query ? Or in alternative, create a NEW list based on a query in a way that it could be used by me on other calculations and data displays ?

As an example :

I was able to create a regular ( hourly) import through a schedule csv import, from my ERP DB (pending documents from customers) on MS SQL to fabrik. Since the data i get from that csv isn't conected to my fabrik customer table ( which as a field where i put my ERP customer code ( which is diferent from the one that i get on fabrik)), what i needed to do is to get a calc field of the total due by a customer based on the sum of pending documents from that customer. In a query i would do that in a breeze, and i was also able to make a mysql view to get the values i what, but my main purpose is to use as much as i can fabrik, to avoid using other means ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back