SOLVED: Problem with calculations position in Ajaxified lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also noticed that when list is filtered, sum doesn't show the sum of filtered row values, but sum from the whole column.

BR,
Martin

I can't replicate.
In ajaxfied lists calculations are on list footer (after filter, after page nav) and the sum is only the sum of filtered records.

Which of your lists?

Hi,

One example is if you choose "Tooted" -> "Reklamatsioonid ja mittevastavused" from the horizontal top menu.

BR,
Martin

I don't have access to this menu item - but I could call the list directly;)

It's your list template breaking the ajax update of the calculation.
It's ok if I append &layout=bootstrap to force the use of original Fabrik bootstrap template.

OK, thanks for guiding me to the right direction :) Strange, as i have only made minor css modifications to the template, but i will try to track down the issue.

BR;
Martin

There was a fix some time ago, maybe it did include modifications of the bootstrap template which you have to add to your custom template, too.

Yup, commit was " Moved calculations into a tfoot in main bootstrap tmpl for lists"
Compare default.php

One thing is really strange. When using bootstrap template on that same table in my local site, calc position is ok, but calc sum still doesn't update. On my just today duplicated test site it works ok. Of course cleared all possible caches and tried different browsers. Do you have any idea what could cause this issue?

Thanks,
Martin

The one I'm looking at, that has the calculations in the wrong place, updates them properly. Is that what you are seeing?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

Thanks, yes, this is the case in my test site and with the table i was referring to in this thread.

BR,
Martin

It's still ok with &layout=bootstrap
So I assume you have a typo in your plastone template.

This is again one grazy problem. I have changed the layout to untouched bootstrap template, cleared all possible caches, but calculation sum value still doesn't update after filtering table. And it works in duplicated test site. Could there be something with Apache or PHP settings?

Can you see any JS errors (with browser dev tools)?
Do you have the same Joomla error reporting and cache settings on both sites?

Also check the menu item settings, athough I didn't think that setting had any effect on re-calculation for filtering.

-- hugh

Thanks! Menu item settings doesn't seems to change this behavior, problem is also in backend. I checked for javascript errors and it displays the following errors:

Use of getAttributeNode() is deprecated. Use getAttribute() instead. mootools-core.js:108 (motools-core.js)
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery.js:1 (jquery.js)
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.js:3 (jquery.min.js)
Empty string passed to getElementById(). (jquery.js)

BR,
Martin

Hi Hugh,

Yes, it works in my test site, but on my main local site the sum is not calculated after filtering. So i'm wondering it must be some local apache/php/mysql setting problem, because test site is almost a mirror of my main site.

But I have no idea what web-server settings might affect this behavior.

BR,
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back