Some question

rinkelzz

Hello
I have the following problem.
I have 3 forms
1. Form
The customer bears his name and a desire and it is a unique activity number created
2.Form
If the company registered (location, pictures, ....)
3. Form
I would like to assign the customer a company. That means I need reference to the transaction number, the data from the first form and the basis of a drop-down menu the company their information. This is going to then send an email to the customer.

How do I get the data from Form 1 and Form 2 of the data in the form of 3 based transaction number ???

Attachments

• form1.png
    form1.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 176
  • form2.png
    form2.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 175
I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do, we obviously have a language barrier here, but from the sound of it, you would want a join element on your third form to the company (and probably the customer as well), and then use the 'autofill' form plugin to map any data you want from the joined table(s) into your form.

-- hugh

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do, we obviously have a language barrier here, but from the sound of it, you would want a join element on your third form to the company (and probably the customer as well), and then use the 'autofill' form plugin to map any data you want from the joined table(s) into your form.

-- hugh

Ok that works

but I have to do that for all 20 elements ???
Or there are still ways by dropdown menu to select the transaction number and then the elements (name, address ....) Complete ??

Or there are still ways by dropdown menu to select the transaction number and then the elements (name, address ....) Complete ??
Yup, that's what the autofill form plugin is for Hugh mentioned.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back