Stylize My Forms? Pesky Yellow color

peter.freedman

Hi All,

Where do I change the background color of my input boxes. Currently some of the boxes have yellow backgrounds and some do not. I would like all of the color to be the same.

Attachments

• form.gif
    form.gif
    10 KB · Views: 198
  • form.gif_thumb
    9.5 KB · Views: 181
I think you'll find thats your browser, probably some kind of auto-complete feature. I believe the Nicotine Yellow color is telling you that those are fields it thinks it can autocomplete.

It's definitely nothing to do with Fabrik. Even though Rob and I are both male, and hence don't possess the Crayola gene (the genetic trait that gives women an actual sense of color styling), neither of us have or ever would put that color in any of the standard templates!

-- hugh

Hugh Messenger said:
It's definitely nothing to do with Fabrik. Even though Rob and I are both male, and hence don't possess the Crayola gene (the genetic trait that gives women an actual sense of color styling), neither of us have or ever would put that color in any of the standard templates!

-- hugh

haha, well my friend, there you are wrong, some of the templates do/did have css styling for the css :focus selector - which were yellow!

not sure if this is what is happening here though - only one should be highlighted at a time with that css
Rob

Well all I can say is ... roll on Web.3. And this time round lets get some women to pick the color schemes.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back