SVN 837: Blowfish

Roland

As soon as I update to the Version containing Blowfish (SVN 837) I get an error when I try to open any form:

Warning: Crypt_Blowfish_PHP::require_once(Crypt/Blowfish/DefaultKey.php) [function.Crypt-Blowfish-PHP-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\www\oldenbourg\html-data\verlag\gwz\components\com_fabrik\libs\Blowfish\PHP.php on line 103

Fatal error: Crypt_Blowfish_PHP::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Crypt/Blowfish/DefaultKey.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in W:\www\oldenbourg\html-data\verlag\gwz\components\com_fabrik\libs\Blowfish\PHP.php on line 103

I would say there's a wrong path as "Crypt" does not exist. The files are located in ./com_fabrik/libs/Blowfish
I also don't understand why the directory "Blowfish" and PHP-Files are named with capitals which does not fit the whole system of fabrik. I would prefer to keep everything in lowercases.

Using this forum with IE 7: it's full of Javasript errors and none of the menu functions like "bold" or "Insert quote" work for me. I also can't choose words by double clicking and I also do not receive notifies on replies although I checked the button (and they do not go to SPAM - I checked that before)

Roland

Re: SVN

we're working on this, will post you when we have a solution

cheers
Rob

Has there been any progress toward solving this issue as yet? I also have the same problem.

Joomla 1.0.15
fabrik 1.0.5.1 (no SVN installed)

I can get no formms to work?

hmm I thought Hugh had fixed this - hence the release of 1.0.5.1 :(
Can you try updating from the SVN now?

Cheers
Rob

No, 1.0.5.1 was because I moofed on that addHeadTag() function, which I had put somewhere the bots and module couldn't see it.

The changes I made over the weekend to fix the Blowfish related requires just went into regular SVN.

However, Roland is getting slightly different errors to the ones I was seeing, so maybe I didn't test far enough, and there are other require issues. I noticed you committed some changes to the Blowfish stuff overnight, so maybe this is already fixed.

-- hugh

ah my mistake :)
Yeah i went through all requires and ensured they had the correct path

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back