templates not loading to /tmpl25 or /tmpl

There has been a strange aspect to fabrik templates since I started using fabrik 3.1+ on joomla 2.5
Since the dropdowns on the list for template do not work, I am doing all this from the menu itmem..

I see in \components\com_fabrik\views\list - \tmpl and \tmpl25
I am not sure, however it seems that any tmpl in \tmpl25 shows in the drop downs and none from the tmpl folder.

There are only 2 in tmpl, default and div. through the many variations of fabrik, there are alot of templates in the tmpl25 folder.

now bluesky in tmpl shows in the drop down, however, only default will be used unless you copy the folder from tmpl25 to tmpl

Whats up with that??

after a bit of trial and error, it would seem that only the folder needs to be present in tmpl. andeverything starts to work.

hmmm

wel, this is totaly different for lets say, the Details tmpl.. it appears the full template has to be installed to both locations??!

yes, I pulled yesterday and there was only one file changed dealing with the fabrik-article or something. so I did not upload it..

I did notice folders for details/forms/lists
the details has no templates in it.. did someone forget to include them in the joomla3 tag..?

So looking through the github repo joomla3 and the zip download of 3.1RC2, there are no template files in any of the folders.. someone must forgot something

For the templates in the tmpl25 folder that are there. if you create the same folder under the tmpl folder. they load fine, rather seem to.

Yeah, sorry about that, I fell asleep as we were talking about that on Skype this morning about 5 mins after I said I'd do that. It was about 4am though, so not entirely surprising.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back