The GIF image of Ajax-loader.gif showing in the top right of my PDF template!

mhas16

Hello everyone,

I have a strange problem!

I have a form with some Cascading dropdown elements that uses AJAX to load the options on these elements. When I save a form, view its details layout and download the PDF version of it (Using a dedicated layout for PDF), I find three images of the ajax-loader.gif on the upper right corner of the PDF.

I have no idea why it is showing up there, may be i did something wrong will I made the PDF template, but the template is based on the default template, which I then customised it for PDF!

After being desperate, I tried to rename the image to something else, hoping it will not show in both the form and the PDF templates, but then the cascading dropdown elements stopped working.

I really need to remove it from the PDF layout.

Thanks guys,
-Mustafa

They appear on the top left of the PDF!

Friendly bump anyone!
Just a correction on my original post, the images of the ajax loader do show on the left upper corner, not the right upper corner! Just though this may help!:rolleyes:

I am attaching a screen shot of the header of my PDF! So you can see for yourself !!

thx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 259
This is something which is already on our radar. I've had several attempts at tracking down why this happened, so far with no success.

I'll continue trying to work this one out.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back