Thumbnail in List view

Okay great. This progress is encouraging. Hope you can conclude this soon and the solution be applied to both lists that I have cause I am showing a thumbnail in both. Thanks for the help and I look forward to the resolution.

I see you've fixed it. I just gave it a run through at least for the 'All Our Listed Trade Or Services' and everything works fine! Thanks. Going to try out the other form/list.

I turned if off for the other form/list and the thumbnail is showing. Still some work to do but this is not bad. I am going to continue with site development while you dig into it. In the meantime I will continue to develop other things but anytime I see you on I won't log in. Don't want to undo or hamper anything you might be working on. I have a lot of other issues and will leave those for other threads. Hope you can solve it soon, cropping function is highly desirable. I have updated the mysites in case you need other types of access.

I won't be doing any work on your site, I'll do it all locally. I'll just update this thread when I've committed a fix to github.

-- hugh

If memory serves me you can't have both crop and thumbnails running at the same time anyway? The idea is that the crop take precedence over the thumbnail as it's in effect a thumbnail but a cropped version.

So when you click on the thumbnail you will see the original file and it's original dimensions which could be huge. No functionality to control the dimensions of the original file size, only the thumbnail. Okay not bad I can live with that though.

Yes, you can control the original file size, with the dimensions under the Display tab. If specified, we will resize the main image with those bounding maximums, same as the thumb.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back