thumbs element not displayed in list

merlino68

Joomla 3.8 Fabrik 3.8 php7.0

thums element is not correctly displayed by template, colors are wrong and no high or low thumbnail is visible
Probably overwritten .....??
I can not see the plugin in the plugin list again, I tried to reinstall it but it still does not work and I do not see it in the joomla element list.
You see correctly with other templates
how can I correctly see the element in the list?

thanks

It could just be the icon names, which would get handled elsewhere (in the fabrik-icon layout, that maps IcoMoon to Font Awesome names).

-- hugh

it's not just the icon's problem, if I pick up or down the color of the button does not stay red or green but it has the color of the default template button..

OK, should be fixed as of this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/3b2740e7fedc8409a7417bc2eeb7f64f73940ec5

The rendering code hadn't been updated to use our image helper function that takes layout overrides into account when creating icons.

I've also moved the list rendering code out into a layout, matching the way the form rendering is done.

I also loaded the template you are using and tested, and it now works with the bs3 overrides in it.

So do a github update (see wiki) and it'll work.

-- hugh

I copied all the files and folders of fabrik from github.
I understand that you have spent time working on this and it is right for me to contribute for this time.
Let me know how I can do this.

OK, can you fill out http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites. I'll need a super admin backend (best to make an account just for me, set to en-GB, which you can disable when I'm not using it), and ftp credentials so I can check and upload.

And if it's not obvious, include notes as to which form this is on.

-- hugh

All the information you asked me is in the details of the sites in my sites section , including the administrator user I created
If you need more ask

thanks

You had the override files in the wrong place. You had copied the bootstrap3 folder itself to both:

./templates/favourite/bootstrap3
./templates/favourite/html/layouts/com_fabrik/bootstrap3

But the instructions for the alt layouts ...

Tested against https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/purity-iii

To use, copy the files in the bootstrap3 folder to

/templates/purity_iii/html/layouts/com_fabrik

If this folder doesn't exist please create it

That is, copy the files in the bootstrap3 folder to that local, not the folder itself.

I copied the files to the right place, but I can't test it because I have idea how to find a list or form on the front end with a thumb in it. I tried several, but none are displaying thumbs at all.

So if you tell me how to test, I'll take a look.

-- hugh

I add information
After editing, all elements in all forms were put in a single column even if in the group> disposition> column was entered the number 4 to have 4 columns

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back