twitter

the debug gave e this error

PlgFabrik_FormTwitter->onAuthenticateAdmin()
13 Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth->oauth() /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-654689.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/ZULUTESTINGSITE/plugins/fabrik_form/twitter/twitter.php:450

Yup, that's where we obtain the request token, based on your API keys, prior to authorizing.

I really don't think this is a Fabrik thing. I think you have an issue with your keys in Twitter.

Is your server accessible? I so, I'll have a quick look, and see if it'll work with my keys.

-- hugh

its so strange cos every so often the error message changes here is a new one

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-9_14-49-26.png
    upload_2016-7-9_14-49-26.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 178
In your twitter API settings, did you enter a callback URL for the app? I think they recently changed the way that works, so you have to enter something (like the url of your server), even though it won't get used.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

yes I did and it worked thanks to your tutorial, but I have an issue with the text temple i want the output to be chessbook will broadcast {___event_s_name} check it out
and that is exactly what the out put is..... it does not substitute events name with the value of the field..

upload_2016-7-9_15-39-49.png

No, we don't currently support the media/upload method of the Twitter API.

It's one of those things that is on the list of improvements we'd like to make, but it's a ways down the queue, so most likely to happen if soeone who needs it funds the work to add it.

-- hugh

looks like the bug on twitter is back impossible to create tweet for a second list same bas identification and i ve place the call back url like the first one but no luck

Back