Two required filters - BUG?

rdiana

Hi friends,
I'd like to set two fields as required filters. I know that "required filter" is a suitable option, but it doesn't work when two (or more) filters have to be setted ar the same time. Let's suppose two fields, country and city, to be used as drop-down filters. If I set country but not city, I'd expect the query not report any data. Instead, after choosing the country-field (filter type drop-down) but before selecting also city-field, the table is populated. In the attached image I've reported my case (exam and data of exam). As you can see, the table is populated when I choose only the first filter (the second is still "SELECT"). For that list/table the general setting "Require filtering" is setted as YES.
Is it a normal behaviour?

Bye,
Roberto

Attachments

• filters.jpg
    filters.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 107
Just FYI, I've fixed this locally, but i ended up changing quite a lot of code, so I want to test it locally for another day or two before I commit the changes to github.

-- hugh

Ok Hugh,
thank you! In this momento I'm working to another piece of my Fabrik-based project, and I'll be happy to apply your fix when possible.
Bye,
Roberto

Hugh,
is it possible, when using a drop-down filter, an empty-option (similar to Excel) to select records with a specific not-filled field?
Bye,

Rob

I committed the fixes for the original issue to github.

No, we don't have a "is empty" filter, unfortunately.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back