Unable to edit existing fullcalendar-entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanM

After we have entered a reservation for a generator and which is then being displayed in the calendar, we are unable to edit the entry. Double-clicking does open a window and displays the content of the entry, but the windows is in a sort of view-mode (readonly) and no input-fields are being displayed. The title of the window does say "add/edit event" though. Also, the only button we can enable is "Back".

Yup, another one of the issues I'm trying to find time to work on with @achartier. I'm just kinda behind the 8 ball atm, trying to get my bills paid, and don't have many cycles available for spec work.

I'll try and free up some time to work with Alex as soon as I can.

-- hugh

Ok, I understand... Beside this, I also would like to express my appreciation for the (fast) support you are giving... Everyone needs a pat on the shoulder now and then... So here is yours, completely free of charge :) I hope you or your team-members can fix the issue on short term... But I can imagine that available time is also an issue... Time is not always on our side ;-)

Is there a workaround for this problem? Adding/Editing of course is basic functionality and it has to be working before we can offer the pilot-fase to the customer.

-- Arjan

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back