Unknown array error with juser plugin

ginniss

Hi

I am experiencing the following error, when I try to process a form utilizing the juser plugin:

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_users WHERE username = Array AND id != 0

I created the form by grouping 2 lists: one with customer specific information and the other with user specific information. I have done this by creating a database join between the customer data list and the user data list, using "customer ID" as the join key in the user data list.

In the juser plugin settings I have referenced the user list (called company_users) as follows:

Name Field : company_users.Name

I have opted to bypass Joomla registration and activation; and, have selected "Yes" for all sync parameters.

Any idea where I am going wrong?

This error is because there is no Array column in the _users table.
Unless you want to match the username against another column called Array, you should type the actual name of your query like this 'Array'.

Thanks for the reply.

The query was complied by the application, not defined directly. There must be something causing the error in either the coding of the plugin or the set-up of lists and database join.

Any ideas?

We typically recommend not joining the users table when using the juser plugin. It is possible, but raises some very specific issues that have to be worked round (mostly because there's some difficult logic in the join code, which has to work out which way round the one-to-one join is) and the possibility of trashing your J! users table, if Fabrik makes a booboo.

When using the juser plugin, the safest approach is to not join the tables, and simply rely on the Fabrik to take the data from your Fabrik form, and apply it to the users table, by specifying the fields on your form/table to use as the users table values.

Yes, this does end up with some data duplication, but until we have a chance to basically pull the juser plugin apart and rebuild some parts of it, it is the safest way to go.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back