Use of categories to pull & display data

Dja

>>The CCK catagory tooltips in Form edit back end menu, options tab refers to a ?Fabrik extended editor button? in the article editor but it?s not showing for me. Content - Fabrik plugin is enabled.

>This option is no longer used. The cck editor button was never ported from Joomla 2.5, If memory serves me we were never really satisfied with its implementation.

OK, got it. Pulling tables by category automatically is what I needed regardless. However when upgrading to 32 from 3.1, tables no longer show in the category blog view. I even created an article in the category to which the list has been assigne to see if it would append and nada. Perhaps I don't understand how this is meant to work. It seemed as though it would show the table once for any given joomla category type menu item -- which I liked as a feature... but perhaps it's something else altogether.

Not exactly sure what it is you are doing, could you point me to the page on your site, and explain a little more what it is you need? It will probably become clear when I see the list and the article/categories

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back