using blank labels for listview calc options

p38

if one leaves the label field open for the element listview calc for sum, then the label defaults to "Sum"

How can I display ONLY the value and not the label?

Paul

thanks troester for the idea, I tried this, but it looks as if the label carries no HTML processing, as it prefixes &nspb;to the label.

perhaps Rob can change it so it processes HTML, then problem should be solved and we can do a bit of formatting at the same time.

Just tried: putting a normal space is doing on my site.

Ah, and

is working, too:D

So what do you think is different between our 2 setups? I use the normal prostar template and fabrik bootstrap template?

If I put a space in, the label shows "Sum"

if I put   the label shows " "

F3.1 latest git

Same setup: protostar, bootstrap, latest 3.1Git.

Tested with space and  , with split on and list grouping.

What is your element plugin (I've tested id + field/integer)?

troester an update.....

I just realised perhaps I was not clear enough in my explanation...... if I use a "space", then the ":" still remains, and the "sum" disappears

The other elements also show the ":".

perhaps if a "space" is used or anything else for that matter, then the ":" should be dropped.

This is one of those things I've run in to before, and it turns out it's a lot harder to fix than it may seem. I've gone to fix it several times, and realized it really needs for us to change some fundamental things about the way we format the calculations. Something that needs to be done, for several reasons, but not an entirely trivial change.

We're working on quite a few issues for you at the moment, I think this one need to go at the bottom of the stack for the moment.

-- hugh

thanks, not a train smash at the moment, put a dummy char in for now, will monitor this thread.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back