using list filter questions

rali

Hi

I am using both the list-->data-->prefilters and the list-->filters. at last I got the prefilter working. for the filters, I could display a filtered list at the frontend but at the same time it displays a search form above the map. (this map is defined using the same list). see attached image. Is there a way to get rid of this form?

BTW: for the element filters, the dropdown, autocomplete and range filters are working but I think the field is not working.

J2.5.3 and Fabrik last Github 212 installed

Thanks

Attachments

• filters.jpg
    filters.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 128
if you update from todays github each visualization menu item now has a 'show filters' option in the 'Visualization options' section on the right of the page

-Rob

Thanks Rob

Unfortunately after installing github227 and setting "show filters" in visualisation to "No", the filter above the map is still there. Cleanned joomla and explorer cache but the filter is still there.

Please could you also consider the secomd point
" for the element filters, the dropdown, autocomplete and range filters are working but I think the field is not working."

It always gives "no record" although clearly there should be records

Thanks

I don't seem to be able to duplicate either of these problems.

All my visualizations obey the new 'Show Filters' setting. And the 'text' filter type works fine.

Are you using a custom template on your viz?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back