Visualization does not appear even with the article anywhere plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberholic

Hi,
as i found here on the forums, there is no available Module for the visualizations created within Fabrik.
The only solution i found is to install for example a "articles anywhere" plugin/modul and make the
visualization viewable through this way.
BUT: this seems not to work.
What i have done now are several solutions.

First - with JUMI.
So i created a JUMI module and echoed the {fabrik view=visualization id=1} but the visualization does
not appear. I then copied that whole tag and inserted it into an article. The visualization appears.

Second try - via Article Anywhere.
I created an article with {fabrik view=visualization id=1} in it and created a CUSTOM HTML Module
via the standard Joomla Module creation. Inside this Module i inserted the {article id=48} what is equi-
vialant to my article ID. But like above, all that happens is that the {fabrik view=visualization id=1} code appears.

So, is there any way on how to make a visualization appear inside a module?

And why is there a visualization module that you can use on the Admin page but not
on the frontpage ?

Thanks in advance for your support and time!
Carlos

Did you set "Prepare Content" to "Yes" in the options tab for the Custom HTML module settings?

I just tested using Articles Anywhere, it works as long as you enable that Prepare Content option, which is what tells Articles Anywhere to process embedded content {plugins ...}.

-- hugh

Thanks for the hint Hugh, but now that i have activated it, i get this error....
Code:
[SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/htdocs/inoxed/components/com_fabrik/views/visualization? id/view.html.php' (include_path='.:/opt/RZphp55/lib/php') in //htdocs/inoxed/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 890[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
So for some weird reason there is a special character set up before the slash of the view.html.php
I checked line 890 of the fabrik.php but could not find that insert there.
Is this a bug?

Thanks again for your support!
Carlos

Looks like the text of your {fabrik ...} string has got some weird characters in it.

Try switching to the simple text editor, instead of the WYSIWYG, and make sure that ...

Code:
{fabrik view=visualization id=1}

... is simple text, and has no funky formatting.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,
i do not think that this is the failure. When i use exactly the same code inside an article, the visualization appears.
For me this seems to be while generating the path to the visualization path....
PHP:
brik/views/visualization? id/view.html.php' (include_path='.:/opt/

Something generates the A and id before the dash.

It's working on my site.
You don't need articles anywhere, just put your content string into a HTML modul and enable "Prepare content".

This is very odd! It works now. I can not tell you why, but it works.
So to summon up: CUSTOM HTML inserting the {fabrik view=visualization id=1} you should check two things:
1. that "prepare content" is activated
2. that there is no other content inside the HTML code.

Thanks to everyone helping me out. Sending you the best wishes from this side on earth.
Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back