1. Fabrik 3.8 has been released. As usual, we strongly recommend that you backup your site (using Akeeba) before upgrading. Report any issues in the forums, we will answer promptly.

What is wrong with my Prefilter

Discussion in 'Professional Support' started by sunnyjey, Oct 12, 2017.

1. sunnyjey

sunnyjey Member

Level: Professional
    I have one List to collect Names of Staff. It is created and maintained by one of the site Admin. The names of staff are retrieved through database join from non-fabrik table. To retrieve userid, the hidden Calc element is used, which is working fine. The name of calc element is userid.

ykmdqy.png

I want to display the data of this list to the logged user with same joomla userid. This is filter used.

prefil.png

Somehow, the pre-filter is not working. What could be the reason ?

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Community
    I'll take a look once I've gotten an Akeeba copy installed here. But as per my Skype message, you'll need to make me a Super Admin account. The one you gave me can only see Fabrik on the backend.

-- hugh

3. sunnyjey

sunnyjey Member

SuperAdmin access granted.

4. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Community
    Just woke up, tried to respond in Skype, but I can't respond to you. It now says "This person has not shared details with you" and the message send box is greyed out. So it looks like you've removed me from your contacts list.

-- hugh

5. sunnyjey

sunnyjey Member

Please check now.