[WORKAROUND] Fullcalendar: startdate time and enddate time set to 23:00 automatically

ArjanM

Hi,

When I click on a date on the Fullcalendar to add a new entry, the time belonging to the startdate and the enddata is automatically set to 23:00 (11:00 pm). I cannot find where this comes from so my best guess is that is is an issue with the Calendar Visualisation.

-- Arjan

High,

I double-checked also the time-setting of the Server and the time on Linux-level and they both are correct.

-- Arjan

Oh, I see the problem. It was me who didn't have my TZ set. I recently built a new test server and development environment, and hadn't set my TZ in the new J!. So what's happening is it's apply a TZ to the 00:00 time we set the start date to the viz JS.

Working on it.

-- hugh

Hugh,

there is something strange goin on... When set "Default to current date" to "No" in the element properties then it will fill the date field with the date of one day before the clicked date and the time will be set to "23:00". If I set it to "Yes" the clicked date is used and the time is set to "00:00"...

-- Arjan

Yeah, I can duplicate that, but not something I can readily "fix". The issue being that by changing the way that logic works, inside the date element, it would break existing uses of the date element which use a specific element default, as opposed to the "Default to current date".

Just set the date to "Default to current date".

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back