Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
The release of Fabrik for J! 3.8 is not yet ready. Do not update your sites to J! 3.8 until this notice is removed.
Notification scheduled task
This plug-in is used in conjunction with the notification form plugin.
With the form plugin logged in users can sign up to observe changes in records. The notification scheduled task will then read those notification requests and email the users informing them that changes have been made.
The plug in's database tables (top)
- #_fabrk_notification - When a user signs up for notifications then an entry is stored here.
- #_fabrik_notification_event - Each time a form is edited by a user an entry is added into this table
The user can view his notifications at:
- To - Comma separated list of email addresses
- Subject - Email subject
- Message - The message to send
- Eval - Should the message be treated as PHP code
- Condition - If entered, then this PHP statement must return true for the notification email to be sent.
Options - update(top)
- Field - Select a field to update once the notification event has be handled
- Value - Either a string or PHP return statement, which will be used to update the Field.
- Eval - switch for toggling between using the update Value field as as string or PHP statement