Search results

1. E

mootools error php 8 new server

Hi all, We had to move our joomla installation to a new server and also to php 8.2. It was a big job but finally we reached 95 percent working of our website. On 2 lists/form we have a strange problem and we cannot find a sollution to solve this. After we get this working we will start...
  2. E

create an invoice in pdf questions

Hi, On the website we have a module what combines different invoices to create a combined invoice with customers and total prices per line. Now i want to create a pdf. The problem is that it shows a lot of things off the page what I do not want to show in the pdf. And I want to show some...
  3. E

Strange sprintf() error with var_dump

Hi, I am trying to get a query to work in a good way. I need to use var_dump for it to see what is the result of my code. Now I get some strange errors. Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/customer/www/orakel.egocentralis.nl/public_html/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Worker.php...
  4. E

Can I transform the input of a field element into H3

Hi, On the website we have some elements in a group. One of the elements is a sort of title. Is it possible, when people give in a text and save the form, it automaticly changes into <h3> or will get bold? Can someone give me an advice on this matter?
  5. E

user can edit element if empty

Hi, On our website, when a company creates a customer, on another list there is a new record created. For now, only the id, the date and the customer name is inserted in the new list. There are several other elements what the company can fill in when editing the new record. Now there is one...
  6. E

Delete a row with a query in the php form plugin

Hi all, I have a yes no switch. If people say yes and save there will be data stored in the database. A new temporary user is made and also the details of that user are stored in the "employee" table. Then, when users, say NO and save the form, I want the php plugin select the corresponding...
  7. E

Form Redirect plugin question

I have made 3 different forms. I want it like form 1 get submitted, then automaticly after submit it will jump to the second form, and after submitting that, it will jump automaticly to the thirth form. I do it this way because i Need a user to submit different things, to create a testuser and...
  8. E

Calc element insert query make 3 rows

Hi, In a calc element, what has to load on save I have a query what grabs some details from a table, and if a certain condition is met, inserts the data into another query. Its almost working, but, when I save the form, the data is inserted 3 times into the database table. To check what was...
  9. E

After restoring backup different buttons

Hi all, I have a strange thing and I cannot find an answer why this is happening. I made a backup of the joomla site with fabrikar with Akeeba. Its on https://orakel.egocentralis.nl Then, because i needed a test enviroment so I created a sub domain like https://test.orakel.egocentralis.nl...
  10. E

Hide some choices from dropdown menu if database table has a certain value

Hi, I have a form/list where in short people can choose a contract and a frequency to calculate an amount of money for a budget. In the old situation with every choice the ammount was calculated back to one hour and then multiplied with all hours/days till total ammount was calculated. But in...
  11. E

After adding fields to view table, date element is showing null but database is populated

Hi, We have some view tables what are created by a query in php my admin. In the elements we have elements containing the tables names and showing the content of the database. Normally this is working great. We have a fabrik scheduled task what is looking into the view table and checks if a...
  12. E

Strange behaviour Date element

Hi, I think this one is something easy but cannot find a sollution. In a form what is used to make a clients report we use a date element. This element we use to give the date on what day the report is created. When clicking on the blue button a small calendar is opening. When hovering over...
  13. E

Getting articles into element as slider with filter

Hello, I am looking for a sollution to create an slider with articles from a category and with also a filter (query) so I can only show articles with the id of the user what is logged in... (we use company id's.) I tried different joomla modules but for all that modules its not possible to...
  14. E

Repeat group causes frozen element

Hi, I have created a group to a form. In that group i have a field where people can fill in the day of the week. And I have to time selectors hh:mm. One for the start time and one for the end time. I set the settings in the group like the group can be repeated. And also do not copy the values...
  15. E

placeholder in email from field scheduled task

Hi, In fabrikar Plans its possible to make scheduled tasks. I have made some and they are working. They get their data from a view table in the database. Now i can put placeholders in almost every field of the email form in the plan settings. The reply to address, Reply to name, etc. What is...
  16. E

yesno button with javascript event driving me nuts

Hey all, I have an yesno element. I also have a display element. I want the display element to be visible when the no button is active and i want to hide the display element when yes is active. To accomplish that I tried to make javascript events. I tried: on load == 1 hide display_element...
  17. E

If radio checkbox selected load form/list

Hi, For some forms/lists we want the companies to get an extra subscription. If they have the subscription .. a radio button will be selected with the value of 1 or yes. This is in the company details. Now we have some existing pages/lists. I am wondering if it is possible to load a php...
  18. E

Query is working in calc element but not in template

Hey, I want to achieve to get some address details loaded dynammicly in a pdf via a template (dompdf) First i tried to write the query in a calc element so I had a visual of what is happening. $bedrijf_id = '{g4e_orakel_factuurid___bedrijf_id}'; $mydb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query =...
  19. E

placeholder in reply to field email form not working

Hi, I think (hope) this is probbally a easy issue but i cannot find the sollution. In a plan (scheduled job) i need to send emails. For that I use the email plugin. We need to have a different reply to address as from address (from address needs to be from our hoster due to smtp issues but...
  20. E

On record deletion (onDeleteRowsForm) question

Hi, We create company;s with employees and customers on our website. We connect the data via a bedrijf_id (company_id) The data is stored in different tables. Now, when we want to delete a company from the website (if they cancel subscription) we want also the connected data dissapear from...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back