After last update from J! 2.5 F 3. --> J 3.6 F 3.5

paolo.tateo

Hi,
I updated everything, first with the installer, and then with githunb (fabrik-master).

I turned on debugging errors to see everything, and everything written here:

Backend - Options

Fatal error: JViewBase cannot implement JView - it is not an interface in /home/bindcomm/cloud/libraries/joomla/view/base.php on line 18

Backend - Editing a list

Strict Standards: Declaration of FPagination::_item_active() should be compatible with JPagination::_item_active(&$item) in /home/bindcomm/cloud/components/com_fabrik/helpers/pagination.php on line32

Backend - Save a list

Notice: Undefined property: FabrikAdminControllerList::$input in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php on line 353

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php on line 353

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php on line 353

Backend - Save a form

Notice: Undefined property: FabrikAdminControllerForm::$input in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 392

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 392

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/bindcomm/cloud/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php on line 392

I have the impression of having something wrong .. too many mistakes!

What do you recommend?

Thanks

I believe that it is issues related to the Joomla, not Fabrik.
I still do some testing,
Hugh does not take more time over this request.
Thank you

Keep in mind that switching from Fabrik3.0/J2.5 is a migration (see WIKI)
You must use a Bootstrap Joomla template (like Protostar) and the recent Fabrik list and form/details templates (bootstrap, div, bootstrap_tabs), adapt elements, custom JS etc...

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back