Button element gives error and does not render properly

EricWebsite

When the Button element List view settings > Show in list is set to Yes, an empty <td> is generated (with the correct class).

If it is set to No, an error is displayed in the list:

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$"correct element name" in xxxxx/components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap/default_row.php on line 20

In both cases it is displayed correctly in the detals form.

I can't see an error if Show in list = no.
What do you mean with
stdClass::$"correct element name" ?
Is this literally the error message?
Are you running the original Fabrik bootstrap template?
Code:
line 20 default_row.php
<?php echo isset($this->_row->data) ? $this->_row->data->$heading : '';?>

The documentation says that the button element should not display in a list: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/button-element/ :
Introduction(top)
Creates an html <button> in form view (does not display in list view).

So it is strange that anything shows up at all (the empy <td>'s).
In the error I used "correct element name" to refer to the element name: table__element as it is actually shown in the error.
I am running the original Fabrik bootstrap template and line 20 is identical as in your post.

So it is strange that anything shows up at all (the empy <td>'s).
I think this is like in F3. Default setting for elements is "Show in list"=no. So as long as you don't change it...
I'd like to have the button also rendering in list view - you not necessarily use it for only adding JS but may also have it to show some custom links -> enhancement at some time.

But as I said I don't get this error message.
The "correct element name" is your button element? Did you set anything else which is not default?

Back