Edit only one row in list

_vanessa

Hi,
sorry i?m a Fabrik Newie.
I have a list based on two joined tables from my database.
When i edit or show one row i can only edit or show all joined entries which belong to this entry. So for one row it shows me eg 3 entries.
But i like to edit, show, delete always only one row from this list.

Sorry my Englisch is not perfect.. I hope anyone can help me??

Thank you for the answer :)
But unfortunately this is not the solution :(
With this settings i have nearly the same effect (only other layout)

I have Table1 and Table2 eg one Entry in Table1 and three Entries in Table2. I joined this tables.
Now i get three rows:
Entry Table1 - Entry1 Table2
Entry Table1 - Entry2 Table2
Entry Table1 - Entry3 Table2

When I edit or show one row I only can edit all three Entries from Table2 (when "Repeatable" is set to yes), but i like to edit and show every Row seperat.
When "Repeatable" is set to no it makes no difference which row i klick to edit, i only get the information of one row. (eg. I click Entry Table1 - Entry2 Table2 i can only edit the row Entry Table1 - Entry1 Table2)

How can I edit each line individually ??

Go to Table 1 list setting , set link to list Table 2 to Yes under Related data setting at Data tab on your right panel ...

Now on you Table 1 list view .. you will see on your far right a new column , Table 2 Table .

Thank you mr_snappyz. I already tried that. But thats not what i want.
And i can only link to list when i had a database join element. Or did I do something wrong?

Actually i have only one list in fabrik. The two tables (Table1 and Table2) are my database tables from my external database.
In my Fabrik List this tables are joined.

I like to have one list in which i can edit every row individully.
9k=

How can i do that?

Not sure how this would be set up to do what you are asking. You would need to have a unique row in table 2 for each table 1 entry. If table 2 has 3 entries for each table 1 row, how would Fabrik know which one to edit?

Perhaps you could describe your setup in more detail.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back