How to publish a form in back-end

emab

I have created a form with fabrik 3.1b on joomla 3.0.3. Is it possible to publish a form in the back-end for a special group of users? Is yes, what is a good way to do that?

What do you mean with "publish in backend"? In the backend all forms are visible.

If you want that only a special usergroup can use a form I would
set list access settings: add + edit records (and maybe view list, view records) = access level belonging to this usergroup
add a menu item only visible to this usergroup
use menu type fabrik form (if usergroup can add new records) or fabrik list (if usergroup should be able to edit and add)

Thank you for the reply. I want to create a special menu item (or maybe admin module) and link it to the form. And I don't want the users to connect to my form by accessing to fabrik. In other words, I want to add an item to the admin menu instead of front-end menus.

Is it possible?
Question: What is the package tab for?!

It isn't. I'f a super user can access your backend, he can access all of it. You should follow the suggestion troester gave you and publish it in the front end, setting correct permissions so that only that specific group can even view the menu link

I agree. One of the great benefits of Fabrik is to perform alot of "administrative" tasks from the front-end, thanks to the ACL of J! + Fabrik.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back