import data into a group from a different associated list

Manuelbolzano

Good morning! I have a problem recovering data from two different lists. I hope to be able to make myself understood. I have a list where all the employee data is compiled. A second list where the data of the compulsory courses that each employee must take are compiled. in the list of courses, I select the employee with a drop-down list and fill in the course data. I would like that if I go back to the employee's file, I could see in the view all the courses in which he has participated, within a Group. how can I do? I made a scheme, spernod understand Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Untitled Diagram.jpg
    Untitled Diagram.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 52
Did you get this working? I had the same question recently and managed to resolve it.
I assume you used a databasejoin element to get your dropdown list of employees into the courses list? So, Fabrik takes care of this for you!
Edit your employee list, select Data and the Related Data tab. Your courses list should show here. Under the "Link to list" radio button, select Yes.
Now when you go back to your employee list you will have a new column "Courses List" (you can change this heading) to select for each employee which will show their list of courses.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back