Multiple lists from one list

Bibi44

Hello everyone,
I have a database that works well with a master list. My question: from this list, can I create several lists.
Let me explain: I have a list which includes a very detailed directory. I would like to create several more lists from this one in order to have separate results. Example: a list with addresses, one with phone and email, one with birthdays. And this with updates for all.
Is possible.
Thank you for your answers.

Hello,
By copying list A to List B, when I am going to make modifications in List A, the modifications will be done automatically in list B.
Thank you for your reply.

By copying list A to List B, when I am going to make modifications in List A, the modifications will be done automatically in list B.
No, the lists, forms, groups are independend.

Only the copied elements are "linked" "child elements", so if you edit (=open and save) a "parent element" the modifications - beside the settings for "show in list" and "published" - will also be for the child element.

But you can always "unlink" the child element from its parent by editing the child element directly and check the box "Click to unlink and edit this element"

Good evening,
I created a new table and linked this to the existing table, great it works great, this is what I was looking for.
Thank you for your help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back