Problem about validation Notempty

paolo.tateo

Hi,

I have enabled the Notempty validation on the elements of a form. I've done tests, and even though the items are tagged as required, you can leave them empty and the data is sent anyway. Only 2 of the fields, marked as mandatory, require compilation, and the configuration of these fields shows no difference from the one used for the other fields.

Do you have any suggestions?

The version of Fabrik in use is 3.5.2, on Joomla 3.7.0

Thanks so much

First thing, you really need to run Fabrik 3.6 (or latest github) on J! 3.7.x otherwise the backend won't work right with repeated params.

I'm not sure what you mean. When you say "tagged as required" are you talking about the "Require validation" / "toggle submit" feature, which won't enable the submit button until "required" validation have run?

-- hugh

I'm not sure what you mean. When you say "tagged as required" are you talking about the "Require validation" / "toggle submit" feature, which won't enable the submit button until "required" validation have run?

I mean validating the element using the "notempty" action. The toggle submit feature is also active on the form.

Thanks for support Hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back