problem with cascading dropdown on fabrik 3

Bourboulias

Hello to everyone!!!

First of all,I tried to install Cascading dropdown but it shown me the following error message...
-->unable to detect manifest file
-->Error installing COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_FABRIKPLUGIN
My configuration is: Joomla 2.5.6, Fabrik 3 (latest version),plg_fabrik_element_fabrikcascadingdropdown_2.1 and PHP 5.2.9

Has anyone any idea what exactly it is???
and how i resolve this error???

Finally, in my application i have 2 lists...first is about Patients and their characteristics (name,lastName, personalID etc) and the second list is about Clinical History of Patients (History of Patient, Cause of visiting, cardiac ultrasound etc).
I want that when i choose the second form (Clinical History) and i choose from the dropdown list the patient personalId then it shows me the name and lastName of Patient that belongs the specific personalId...

Has anyone any idea what exactly it is without Cascading dropdown???

Thanks for your time!!!!

p.s. i attach 2 pictures...1st with error message and 2nd is how exactly i want my form...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 226
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 241
You have to FTP the cascadingdropdown plugin to your plugins folder and then use the Extensions Manager, Discover. Click the Purge Cache botton and then the Discover button.

Hi there, I am trying to use a cascading dropdown from a Checkbox Dropdown or the multiselect and it does not seem to work after the update from github. If i use normal dropdown it seems fine.

Started hapening after update.

Thank you for any help

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back