Search Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

digested

Just a quick question while I try to get to grips with what looks like it could prove an absolutely ideal program - well done!
I want to provide a simple table of basic information and have uploaded sample data from a csv file - that's fine. Only, when I am in table view looking at the information, above which I have added a drop down list of surnames which appear in the searchbox, when I select any one of them the page doesn't refresh and filter the results. If I select a different number of results from the dropdown list below the table - the page then refreshes and filters the results. It also filters if I select the name from the drop down search list and then click on a sortable column.
How do I enable a drop down menu so that just by selecting a name the table displays the desired results?

hi Michael

Can I check that you have set your tables' "Filter Trigger" to "On change" - this should mean that as soon as the drop down filter is selected the table should filter itself.
If this is the case could you post a page that we can look at to see if there isnt a javascript error that is causing this.

Cheers
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back