Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
All Versions of Fabrik (top)
- A graphics library such as GD or Imagemagick should be installed on your server.
- A PHP memory_limit of at least 64MB
Fabrik 3.6+ (top)
- Fabrik3.6+ installs on top of (and is necessary for) Joomla3.7+
Fabrik 3.5+ (top)
- Fabrik3.5 installs on top of Joomla3.5+
Fabrik 3.4.2+ (top)
- Fabrik3.4.2 installs on top of Joomla3.4.8
- PHP: 5.3.10 +
- Magic Quotes GPC off
- allow_url_fopen = 1
- Mysql 5.1 + (InnoDB support required)
- A Joomla template that supports the Joomla bootstrap framework (BS2 in Feb 2018)
The bootstrap template coming with Joomla is "Protostar". You can use Joomla's Beez3 template if you add com_fabrik to the "Components Requiring Bootstrap" in Beez3 "Advanced" tab.
If you want to use a BS3 or uikit template try https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts
See also http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/jlayouts/
If you have a non-bootstrap Joomla template you may try an extentions loading the bootstrap, e.g. http://digitaldisseny.com/en/joomla-extensions/twitter-bootstrap-plugin-joomla (not tested)
Older versions (top)
Fabrik3.1 to Fabrik3.4 (top)Fabrik 3.1 to 3.4 installs on top of Joomla 3.3.x .
Note that although it can be installed on Joomla 2.5, we no longer provide any support for it on J! 2.5, we don't test or develop against 2.5, and will not be fixing any incompatibility issues which may arise in the future.
Fabrik 3.0 (top)
- Fabrik3.0 installs on top of the latest release of Joomla 2.5, at the time of writing that is 2.5.24.
- Fabrik 3.0 will not run on versions of Joomla older than 2.5.5, including Joomla 1.7 & 1.6
- Fabrik requires PHP minimum 5.2.4 + (preferably 5.3+)
- MySQL 5.0.4 +.
'To install Fabrik on Joomla 1.5 you need to use Fabrik 2.x.'
Choosing a webhost(top)For your hosting, take care to the following criterias.