Recent content by abqsue

1. A

Kunena 3.0 update issue caused by Fabrik 3.0.8

Tramber91's instructions worked for me. I did this first on my development site, then on my production site. Worked for both. Did you extract and upload Fabrik via FTP?
  2. A

Kunena 3.0 update issue caused by Fabrik 3.0.8

Thanks, Bertrand! I followed your instructions precisely, including the FTP part, and was able to upgrade both Fabrik and Kunena. This is after several failed attempts using the Admin Extension manager to update Fabrik.
  3. A

Email Plugin Use

Interestingly, the below works (same as above, but without the table name included) $user =& JFactory::getUser(); $results= $user->get( 'email' ); $results .= ','; $results .= '{created_mail}'; return $results;
  4. A

Email Plugin Use

I decided I needed the Email to (eval) and this is what I have so far $user =& JFactory::getUser(); $results= $user->get( 'email' ); $results .= ','; $results .= '{jdownloads_files___created_mail}'; return $results; The email gets sent to the $user->get( 'email' ), but not to the...
  5. A

Email Plugin Use

Sorry for the double posting - the last post was in the wrong forum. I'm using Fabrik 3.0.7 One of the lists I created is a set of stories for an editor, which need to be approved prior to publishing the story. The editor clicks on a link, and it takes him to a form. When the editor finishes...
  6. A

Fatal error on 3.0.7

I updated today from 3.0.6.3 to 3.07, following the gitHub directions. My site uses Joomla 2.5.8. I, too, ended up with a fatal error on two different sites. One site said I had an unexpected '[' in line 880 of .../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php I commented out line 879 and 880, which I...
  7. A

How to create a "new entry" button

I'll try a redirect module and see if the refresh. Thanks so much joshbevins and cheesegrits for your help!
  8. A

Save button doesn't bring up new blank form Thanks, joshblevins. However, I am using the submit button and when I submit my form, I don't get a new blank form. Maybe there's a step I'm missing in the list setup? My form is here (the website is still under construction and you do have to log in...
  9. A

I have a tabbed form with multiple groups and elements in which logged in users can enter and edit their record (i.e., a row in the database table) and it seems to be working well. However, I would like to be able to allow users to create new records. Is there a way to do this? I know there is a...
  10. A

tab template not showing Group Intro

I love the tab template for my use of Fabrik, however, this template's default.php file does not include the code to show the Group Intro entries. I've taken the following code from the default template: <?php /* This is where the group intro is shown */ ?> <?php if ($group->intro...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back