Recent content by noname

1. N

Form Layout Labels LEFT doesnt work. Shown above.

thanks for the help. there seems to be enough space... check attachment. group columns is set to 1, but i was planning to use 2 in the end... hmmm. so that won't work either then :-(. it seems to be this template...
  2. N

Form Layout Labels LEFT doesnt work. Shown above.

Trying to build a form, looks good so far, only problem, I'd like to have the labels left of the fields. There are layout options to have the labels not showing, showing above or showing left. "None" works as intended, but LEFT and ABOVE look exactly the same. I tried setting it in Form Layout...
  3. N

Fabrik Admin Pages don't work an Plesk Preview Page

SOLVED. I changed the $live_site in configuration.php from the actual domain name (which, what I learned now probably is a bad idea anyway, but it was set by the previous admin) to nothing ('') and now everything seems to work smoothly. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
  4. N

So, in the meantime i figured out, that fabrik.css URL is wrong because it points to the actual (not active) URL, not the temporary one I'm using. How can I change that?
  5. N

Thanks for the fast responses. Joomla! 3.9.22 Stable Fabrik 3.9.2 PHP 7.4.11 MariaDB 5.5.5-10.2.33 Yes, indeed, I find the following errors. Uncaught ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined at Object.Joomla.submitbutton (index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit:205) at...
  6. N

Hello all I'm new, just downloaded fabrik and installed it on a temporary Joomla Installation. The site doesn't have a valid domain yet, so i access it through a temporary url from my host. I was able to use and set up Joomla as expected, but with fabrik it won't work. I can open the forms...
  7. N

Exclude from email plugin attachments the files uploaded with form

Hi, Although attachments are disabled in the email sending plugin attached to the form (Fabrik > Form > Plugins > Email), attachments are still sent. Email template used doesn't contain upload field. How can I prevent files from being sent with notifications emails? Thank you.
  8. N

How to add Javascript declaration without event

Thank you both :)
  9. N

How to add Javascript declaration without event

Hi, How to add Javascript declaration to element (e.g. calc) without set event? ...and nothing? Just when call by custom button? Thanks.
  10. N

How to set an element value depending on the page?

The page name is only a name to identify where the pdf files should be visible (for istance I used "home" for the files that should be visible in the homepage. In the mean time, I probably found a solution. I need to create a copy of the list, than in the new form I can set the default value...
  11. N

Hi Hugh, thanks for your answer. I created a list that contains pdf and some information about it (is published, the page name where the pdf should be visible). Than in the website, in different pages, I added a module that show the pdf list filtered by the pages name). I hope this make the...
  12. N

Hi, I have a list that contains an element called "page" (contains the page name where the record should be visible). I want to allow a user group to add new record do the list without showing the "page" element in the form but forcing the value of the element ( "page") depending on the page...
  13. N

How to remove detail page (magnifying glass) from a list

Yes, it works!! Thank you so much. Best regards.
  14. N

How to remove detail page (magnifying glass) from a list

Hi I have a list which contains downloadable files. At the end there is the magnifying glass that link to the detail page. I don't wont to show the user the detail page, also because there are information that I don't want to show (e.g. publish:yes/no) . Can you please help me? Best regards.
  15. N

How to make a file downloadable immediately without passing through a detail page

Hi Cheesegrits, thanks for your help. It works (now I see the download i, but I would like to remove the "magnifiying glass" icon from the list in order to remove the detail page. Is it possible? Thanks again!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back