Recent content by Wakie

1. W

Zapier Integration

Hi, Long long time user/stalker I have been playing around with Zapier. Currently I have it working using the "rest" form plugin to post to zapiers "webhooks" I am able to connect to hundreds of apps. The fabrik plugin seems to work well but not that user friendly in terms of selecting the...
  2. W

Radius Search list plugin

I can confirm it works. A couple of notes. If I disable Show geocode field the search button does not show. So I can't search from my location or my choosen field. Is this normal? Is it possible to set the filter so its not in a pop-up? I want the customer to be able to just enter in a...
  3. W

Thanks Hugh
  4. W

Hi Rob/Hugh, Having trouble getting the radius search plugin to work. Basically the filter options are not shown. I have attached an image to show. Basically what I am wanting is to filter the pharmacies closest to the person's location or if they enter a postcode and it shows them the...
  5. W

Pagination / ajax strips out custom URL filter

I am using a prefilter to filter the data from the url, but when ajax link is activated or using the pagination links it doesnt seem to include the url filter so it resets when changing pages. This also seems to occur with the ajax modal windows. when you save the form it saves then closes...
  6. W

Error Joomla Discover

For some reason in Joomla 1.6 None of the fabrik plugins are enabled automatically after installing. So to fix this you must go to Extensions -> plugin manager then select the "select Type" dropdown box and go through each of the fabrik plugins and "enable" them. This should fix your problem.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back