Search results

1. cookn22

add a repeated group with javascript

I think this will achieve the same result, in a more hacky-ish fashion: var addGroup = function(group_id, repeat_num){ while(repeat_num){ repeat_num--; $(group_id).getElements('a.addGroup').getLast().click(); } }; It works (at least on my development site), but...
  2. cookn22

Icons for a drop down list

Edit - Oops, didn't realize what forum I was in...that's how you would do it in Fabrik 3.0.x. It ought to be the same for 3.1, though. But, after fiddling with it briefly I can't seem to get list icons to work, either. Someone with more experience with fabrik 3.1 can hopefully point you in the...
  3. cookn22

Databasejoin element in list view: "invalid argument", quotes around label data etc

Noticed the same thing (warning / quotes around data) when I pulled the latest update from GitHub. For example, I have a user plugin element on one of my lists, and in the list view instead of Super User (no quotes) it shows "Super User" (with quotes). Two small fixes to the renderListData...
  4. cookn22

Issue with pre-filter

Hugh - Check out my post at the bottom of this thread. It looks like jfquestiaux is having a problem similar to mine, where the prefilters aren't working correctly (there's a NULL value in $afilterEval[0]) and so the prefilters are screwing up and the string is being put in the SQL statement...
  5. cookn22

error with table filter on joined table's element

alright! that fixed it. Fabrik tech support is always stellar, you guys rock. On a different subject: I think I found a bug in the prefilter code in fabrik_table.class (function starting on line 2022). I was trying to do an eval filter and was constantly getting SQL errors. I turned fabrikdebug...
  6. cookn22

error with table filter on joined table's element

I'm using the latest revision of fabrik 1.0.6 and MySQL 4.0.18. I have a table that is entitled 'Client List', where the database table 'client' is left joined to a table 'cases' on the key 'client_id'. There is a second left join between table 'cases' and table 'case_color' on key 'case_id'. I...
  7. cookn22

Issue with pre-filter

A quick related question. I don't want to hijack the thread but it's (probably) not worth its own thread... I've learned I'm pretty much stuck with MySQL 4.0 and so I can't do subqueries. Is it possible to do something like jfquestiaux is trying to do with an eval prefilter, where you filter a...
  8. cookn22

Question about joined tables and prefilters

That's what I figured. I'm still waiting on a reply from the Unix guys on whether or not I can get MySQL upgraded to 4.1.x. I'll open up the thread again if I do get the upgrade and can try out your suggestion.
  9. cookn22

Hmm, I'm getting a syntax error. I think it's because I have MySQL 4.0 and not 4.1. Does the subquery filter require 4.1? I think the subquery functionality might be a 4.1 and up feature, but I'm not positive. I'm going to shoot an e-mail off to the tech guys and see how feasible it would be...
  10. cookn22

This is a little long and involved, but this was the best way I could think of to explain my problem! I'm using the most recent rev of fabrik 1.0.6. I have a 'client' table that's joined in a one-to-many relationship with a 'cases' table by client_id. There is also a 'case_color' table that has...
  11. cookn22

Mootools 1.2

I know it's probably not high on the list of things to do, but are you guys planning on upgrading the fabrik 1.0.5.2 JS to work with the new mootools 1.2 release? I tried simply pasting the new mootools into mootools111.js and then made some of the obvious changes to the JS for...
  12. cookn22

upgrading to fabrik 2.0b

Ok, cool! It's good to hear that there will be a migration utility. Once I wrap up this current site I'll probably have some time to beta test 2.0!
  13. cookn22

upgrading to fabrik 2.0b

I have a couple of questions about fabrik 2.0. My apologies if some of these have been answered elsewhere! (I'm sure the first few are answered somewhere but in my brief search I couldn't find them) 1) How long before a release version? 2) In your opinion, is the core functionality stable...
  14. cookn22

Submit form without going to another page

I've been playing around with mootools and ajax stuff for really the first time over the last week or so, and I more or less accidentally got this working. Just two steps: 1. Edit the <form....> code and add an 'id="....": <form class="fabrikForm" id="fabrikForm" action="<?php echo...
  15. cookn22

fabrikScroller question

Would it be possible to be able to make the scroller only jump to the next/previous record that had values for one or more of its columns which you could specify in the code of the form template? Here's one example: Let's say I have a table called 'clients' with a primary key 'client_id', and a...
  16. cookn22

element onkeydown event - javascript question

I found this script that I'd like to use. It formats input as its typed for doing phone numbers and social security numbers and such. I'm not sure I'm going to keep using it, but I wanted to see if I could get it to work with fabrik. In any case, I downloaded the dFilter.js file, renamed it to...
  17. cookn22

syntax for joined tables - $aData

Nevermind, I figured it out...I think. Pretty sure the code looks like this: $aData[join][join #]['tablename___elementname']
  18. cookn22

syntax for joined tables - $aData

Quick question: I'm doing post-processing of a form, simple eval. The table the form is for has a joined child table. I want to be able to mess with the child's data in the post-processing, too. I know that the syntax for messing with the parent data is like this...
  19. cookn22

saving element resetting auto increment bug

Hey Rob, Setting $fbConf_alter_existing_db_cols = '0' made it so the type doesn't change to varchar(255) when the element is saved, and it also made it so saving didn't take away the auto_increment. So, as far as I'm concerned that fixed the problem, thanks!
  20. cookn22

saving element resetting auto increment bug

I'm using Joomla 1.0.15 and Fabrik 1.0.5 rev. (837) I usually create my tables in phpMyAdmin and then add the tables into fabrik and setup the forms, elements etc... Here's the bug (or what I think is a bug): If I open up the element that I had set, in phpMyAdmin, to be the primary key, and I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back